World Wide Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Roleplay

We go to the highest to make this the best experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you got banned yesterday, post your name at https://worldwide-gaming.forumotion.com/t244-everyone-who-got-banned-go-here#526

[PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron_Adams

[PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes) Empty
PostSubject: [PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes)   [PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:49 pm

I love you all,
I'm not doing this oral,
I wanna be unbaneed
because I love to be unbanned.
I hacked, yes did,
I won't hack anymore candide.
I'm trying to make this rime,
thats why all this rimes,
I wrote anything,
I only want that to Rimeing
UNban me, mr admin.
Because all that is rimeing!
I'm a bad singer,
but I'm a good hacker,
I know was I did was wrong,
and I won't show you my tongh
Cyao mr admin,
all this is Rimeing!
Back to top Go down
Ron_Adams

[PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes) Empty
PostSubject: Did you like my Rimes? unban me heinstein.   [PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Please unban me heinstein
I know you loved my rimes,
I'm so funny
I like cockies
Remember, I shift hacked,
and I didn't attacked.
I'm eating chips,
and I love crips!
Back to top Go down
Voltage
Director of Development
Director of Civil Service Factions

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: [PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes)   [PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:56 pm

You will remain permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
https://worldwide-gaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes)   [PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes) Empty

Back to top Go down

[PERMANENTLY BANNED] I'm banned because I hacked, the admin told me to come on the forum in (Rimes)
Page 1 of 1