World Wide Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Roleplay

We go to the highest to make this the best experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you got banned yesterday, post your name at https://worldwide-gaming.forumotion.com/t244-everyone-who-got-banned-go-here#526

[FBI] FCC Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
calvinjones

[FBI] FCC Policy Empty
PostSubject: [FBI] FCC Policy   [FBI] FCC Policy EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:43 pm

[FBI] FCC Policy Sitelogo_small
Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI FCC Violations

Dear Citizens,
Below you will see the several detailed violations that if used in an advertisement or the News, the suspect will be charged with an FCC violation. Depending on the advertisement and if it's attempting to sell anything illegal, the advertiser may be charged with an intent to distribute. Without further delay below is the list and I suggest you all know it and follow it.

Firearms

There is a growing number in illegal firearms being distributed all over San Andreas and the bureau are targeting these individuals though the tracking of the advertising throughout San Andreas. The following terms are considered a use of trying to distribute these illegal firearms and using any of these terms will result in a FCC violation.

• The weapon name itself. (i.e. Colt45, Deagle, Spas12, etc.)
  • "Selling/Buying an eagle from the desert "
  • Anything with "Eagle" or "Desert" or "Dead - Eagle"
  • Heat
  • [Weapon Name] - Poster
  • Replicas of a weapon
  • SPAStic
  • Watergun, Toygun and BBgun
  • Plastic guns

Narcotics

Drug abuse has become a big crime in San Andreas area. As an ongoing investigations the F.B.I have decided to intercept the adverts which are aimed at disabusing the illegal contraband. Advertisements Must now not contain the following use of phrases such as :

The drug itself. (i.e. Marijuana, Crack, Pot, etc, ect.)

• Grass
  • Weed
  • Seeds
  • Pot
  • Snow
  • Crackers
  • Flour
  • Sugar
  • Plants
  • Pottery

Materials

Materials are illegal items used to create weapons. These material help gangs and some individuals to create weapons to use in drug related crimes and robberies. The following words listed in an advertisement are all linked to materials in some way. The use of these words in an advert is an FCC violation and is punishable by law.

• Materials
  • Mats
  • Metals
  • Car Parts
  • MATresses
  • MATbooks or Mathbooks
  • M&M's
  • STAMps

Looking for [M]ovie [A]long [T]he [S]unstrip - This applies for all categories

Advertisements such as the one above is also an FCC violation because of the word MATS is abbreviated in the start of each word.
Back to top Go down

[FBI] FCC Policy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wide Roleplay :: Public Services :: Federal Bureau of Investigation-
Jump to: