World Wide Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Roleplay

We go to the highest to make this the best experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you got banned yesterday, post your name at https://worldwide-gaming.forumotion.com/t244-everyone-who-got-banned-go-here#526

Jared's Resignation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared
Retired Administrator

Jared's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Jared's Resignation   Jared's Resignation EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 am

Hi guys.

Today, I've decided to resign from my administrator status at Viligant Roleplay. I just don't feel that I can keep up with being an admin on the server, especially if it becomes popular, due to some things going on with my life.

I want to thank everyone who ever played VRP with me, you guys really gave me some laughs and I had a lot of fun with you all Very Happy. And I'm sorry that I'm leaving, but I just want you all to know that I WAS NOT fired; this is my own choice, and it's not because of any of you guys (especially Cody <3).

Thanks to Voltage, Tears, and any other past admins that we had that I worked with, and a big thanks to Voltage and Tears for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

As part of my resignation, Tears will be taking my place as Director of Administrative Personnel. He will also become Non-Gaming Head Administrator. I wish him the best of luck.

Yours,
Jared
Back to top Go down
Voltage
Director of Development
Director of Civil Service Factions

Voltage

Jared's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared's Resignation   Jared's Resignation EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 am

I wish you the best of luck in the future Jared.
Back to top Go down
https://worldwide-gaming.forumotion.com

Jared's Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Wide Roleplay :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: