World Wide Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Roleplay

We go to the highest to make this the best experience.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you got banned yesterday, post your name at https://worldwide-gaming.forumotion.com/t244-everyone-who-got-banned-go-here#526

[RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
Los Santos Police Department

[RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman Empty
PostSubject: [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman   [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 am

Your in-game name:

Faction you're complaining about:

Reason:
Quote :
You are not allowed to taze somebody if they have shot at you before and a good amount of time has not passed.

The following is not rushtaze:

1) Player shoots cop and then runs, 10 seconds later the cop tazes Player.
2) Player shoots cop and then runs, 10 seconds later the cop unholsters their tazer and tazes at the same time Player shoots.

The following is rushtaze:

1) Player shoots cop and then runs, 3 seconds later the cop tazes Player.
2) Player is shooting or aiming at cop and cop tazes Player.

These rules apply to the Mr. Splashy (S.W.A.T Water Tank) and Mace.
Ok well, I dont really like this rule because basically he did it so he cant get jailed anymore by us, People are gonna make sure they wont run for more then 10secs then we taze and we get reported... Also when we dont taze him and shoot him down he gets auto ejected by the hospital and runs the hitmans HQ I think if a hitman is in a rp they are NOT aloud to go into the HQ or any places where we cant get into...
Also i think hitman haves to mush ''Free will'' Like they can kill who ever they want. They can do w/e they want. They basically can do w/e they want... While the LSPD is ''LIMITED'' Like you gotta fucking under stand that we have 100 more rules to follow more then the hitman and you guys still are adding more rules!!! It's headacheing and fustriateing to jail a hit man when they shoot and run in repeated process. It's unfair and i think that no matter what if you run we can taze you to bad so sad.. If your not gonna stand and fight then you get taze in of story. But I think that LSPD should be more lighter on the rules and fair. It might be fair for players but for cops the only fun thing is to chase someone but even then it can lead to disaster.Like earlyer I pullled some one over for speeding and he decided to pull a gun on me and kill me I was only gonna give a ticket like OMFG yeah you would do that in real life you know?

Things that I would like to see happen: 1. Hit mens be more creative in there hits(liek insted of knifeing do somthing cool)
2.Dont MG the peoples name because of there name tag lets say if im under cover in disgus you cant know im the person that you want unless i give it to you.
3.We are aloud to use cades/spikes to block roads with out being jailed or warned
4.People must rp all crashes no more gay just drive off shit
5.Hitmens/Cops/players Nowhave to rp getting or putting away there weapon
6. If you are about to place a rule for the factions must consult with there chief or director... After all They are the ones leading the faction not you
7.Just because your mad dont rage quit
8. Admins cant place hits
9. The tazers can be used on running players
10. Cops can AUTO CUFF if the player has been tazed
11. LSPD be less stricter and have all teh factions a equal chance ( like hitmens have massive advantage over LSPD )
12.Hitmens cant hide in the HQ if they are wanted/died from cops
13. The auto eject from hospital (peter+ has to be removed
Back to top Go down
Voltage
Director of Development
Director of Civil Service Factions

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman   [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:12 am

The tazing thing, you should be shooting somebody down if they shot at you at all. It's a bug that he's auto ejected and it's fixed in the next server restart. Hitmen aren't allowed to stay in the headquarters to avoid arrest or are being chased, that goes under interior exploiting.

Quote :
Interior Exploiting - Going in a certain building that other people can not go into to avoid death or arrest

1.) Hitmen are mostly supposed to use knives and be creative with that, there are multiple ways to do it if you have an imagination.

2.) Hitmen would be given all information on the victim when the hit is placed, so therefore they recognize your face. It's not metagaming because they roleplay with you at first and don't instantly kill you.

3.) You already are aloud to put roadblocks and roadspikes without being jailed or warned, unless changed by the LSPD faction moderator which his decision could be overwritten by anybody in the Game Affairs department, Jared - the Director of Game Affairs, or Peter - the Assistant Director of Civil Service Factions.

4.) I'll leave this up to the Director of Game Affairs.

5.) Asspulling weapons is allowed unless it's heavy weapons, not too sure about that because Pygoz said it was going to be changed, so pending Pygoz on that.

6.) The Chief/Director of a faction have rules to follow. They don't enforce rules for themselves, people higher than them do. We have an Assistant Director of Civil Services Factions and a Director of Game Affairs for a reason. They worked up to their position and deserve it. If you don't like what they do, post an administrative complaint.

7.) I have already spoken to him about it and we had this conflict resolved, if he does it again, he will be punished severely.

8.) Admins place hits to give hitmen and players something to roleplay. All the money that was lost has been refunded, and if it has not been, you may make an administrative request with a screenshot of the money lost and it will be refunded if proved that an admin contracted you.

9.) As I stated above, you should be shooting down people who have shot at you.

10.) Cops can already auto cuff if the player has been tazed, I don't know where you're getting this information from.

11.) I don't see your point, contact your faction moderator for that.

12.) That's called interior exploiting as I stated above.

13) That's been fixed as I stated above.

Overall, pending Pygoz - the Los Santos Police Department faction moderator, and Jared - the Director of Game Affairs. Peter can also put in his word here and say what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
https://worldwide-gaming.forumotion.com
Danny
Assistant Staff Director
Head Forum Admin
Faction Mod

Danny

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman   [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 am

11: I believe that Hitman should never use the following items unless they are doing a hit:

/pb
/pcb
Scope
and Knifes

I think it is unfair and if they do it they get a strike..But that is up to Hitman Faction Moderator. Pending Hitman Faction Mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.countryovertake.webs.com
Voltage
Director of Development

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman   [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:37 am

I've already enforced what Pygoz said. The scope will from now on not do anything unless a hit has been accepted. The rest will remain as they are for more efficiency with using them, and the rule will be enforced that hitmen are not allowed to use those unless doing a hit.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Retired Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman   [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 pm

1. As mentioned before, there are many ways to RP with a knife.

2. In real life, hitmen are given a photo of the person to kill, as well as a thorough
description. (I think, I'm not a hitman)

3. If you have an RP reason, such as a shooting in the area, this is fine.

4. Definitely. Maybe insurance could be added to the script like in real life and the two people trade their insurance information.

5. I believe this is already in place.

6. Snapple said this very well.

7. We can't really help that some people don't agree with certain things and overreact.

8. I agree with this 100%. Admins can have unlimited money if they want, and could place a very high hit on someone. That's also abuse of powers.

10. Well, I do agree and don't agree. I'll just leave this one to whoever posted before me.
Back to top Go down
Voltage
Director of Development

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman   [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Admin Resolution
New rules have been made

Additional Information
1.) Hitmen can be very creative with knives, so it will remain as their main weapon
2.) Hitmen are given a lot of information on you, therefore they can recognize your face if they're chasing specifically you
3.) You are already aloud to
4.) We will discuss this with the other administrative personnel
5.) Asspulling will remain allowed
6.) Already explained
7.) Already explained
8.) Admins refund everything you lose when they place hits
9.) The tazer policy will stay as it is unless you can convince Peter into changing it
10.) You are already aloud to
11.) That's up to your faction moderator and the Directors of Civil Service Factions
12.) It's interior exploiting and it's against the rules
13.) Already fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman   [RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] [Complaint] Faction/player Hitman
Page 1 of 1